September 20, 2016
USA Archery Hiring Director of Marketing
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - USA Archery is seeking a Director of Marketing. The position will remain open until filled. For more information, please review the Position Description below. Visit our careers page for all current job openings.
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Director
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Marketing Director leads the marketing efforts related to USA Archery's membership products, services and events, ensuring membership and revenue generation and growth while focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and monitors marketing goals to ensure financial stability, growth and member satisfaction of products, services and events.
- Develops and leads sponsorship and business affiliate program sales and fundraising efforts, to ensure adequate financial resources.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the growth and expansion of membership and revenue.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors technological and demographic factors and trends so that opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Plans and oversees USA Archery's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, web, social media and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends pricing, inventory items and promotion strategy for USA Archery's merchandise and online store presence.
- Leads USA Archery efforts related to national events including branding, attendee experience, broadcast/streaming, media and other fan-based initiatives.
- Ensures effective control of marketing resources to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives is within designated budgets.
- Evaluates reactions to programs and promotions to ensure timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing needs.
- Conducts marketing surveys and research on current and new programs and events.
- Prepares marketing activity reports.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities, with four direct reports, in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Standard office equipment
- Work location is Flexible - Colorado Springs, CO is preferred
- Some travel will be required
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred or at least ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a marketing or sales position
- Creative thinker and innovator
- Experience in archery is preferred
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team building orientation
- Supports transparency, ethical decision making and always acts with the highest degree of integrity
POSITION REPORTS TO: CEO
Please send resumes and salary requirements to:
Deadline for resume submission: The position will remain open until filled.
Salary range: Based on experience and skill level
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, handicap, or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
< Back to All News