POSITION TITLE: Corporate Engagement/Fundraising Manager
REPORTS TO: CEO
SUMMARY: The Corporate Engagement/Fundraising Manager leads the efforts related to USA Archery’s sponsorship and donor programs, while assisting or leading other efforts of revenue generation and working closely with event organizers and USA Archery staff.
- Develops and leads sponsorship, licensing and business affiliate program sales and fundraising efforts, to ensure adequate financial resources.
- Develops and executes sponsorship and donor revenue plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the growth and expansion of revenue opportunities.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors technological and demographic factors and trends so that revenue generating opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Collaboratively plans and oversees USA Archery’s sponsor related advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, web, social media, and direct mail.
- Leads USA Archery efforts related to national events advertising and sponsorships.
- Leads USA Archery efforts related to Value in Kind and discounts for USA Archery teams and programs.
- Evaluates reactions to sponsorship benefit promotions to ensure timely adjustment of strategy and plans to meet changing needs.
- Executes and monitors sponsor, business affiliate and license contracts to ensure effective implementation and timely renewal.
- Coordinates with USA Archery staff to effectively implement digital, print and in person sponsorship marketing opportunities.
- Conducts surveys and research on current and new sponsorship and donor program opportunities to generate revenue.
- Prepares sponsorship and donor activity reports.
- Executes annual fundraising plan with timelines and expense and revenue projections.
- Maintains and builds strong relationships with sponsors and individual donors.
- Standard office equipment
- Work location is Flexible – Colorado Springs, CO is preferred
- Some travel will be required.
- Assists in the development of USA Archery budgets
- Fields general phone, email and mail inquiries
- Maintains records and historical data
- Attends USA Archery staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred or at least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in sales position with proven success
- Creative thinker and innovator
- Experience in archery is preferred, but not required.
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong team building orientation.
- Supports transparency, ethical decision making and always acts with the highest degree of integrity.
- Proficiency in Office 365 software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
POSITION REPORTS TO: CEO
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Rod Menzer, CEO USA Archery
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for Resume Submission: The full-time position will remain open until filled.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000
Bonus Eligibility: Bonus potential tied to performance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Employer contribution toward Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance and AD and D ($100,000 coverage), 60% Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Health Care and Child Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account if enrolled in certain high deductible medicals plans
- Simple IRA participation following qualifying period (Currently employer match up to 3% salary of salary)
- Eligible to enroll in other supplemental/voluntary coverage
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, handicap, or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.