December 18, 2014
USA Archery Seeks Experienced Marketing Director
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Director
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Marketing Director directs, and coordinates the marketing of USA Archery's products, services, programs and events by performing the following duties personally or through supervision.
- Establishes and monitors marketing goals to ensure financial stability, growth and member satisfaction of products, services, programs and events.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the growth and expansion of products, services, programs and events.
- Develops and supervises sponsorship and fundraising efforts, to ensure adequate financial resources.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Plans and oversees USA Archery's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, web, social media and direct mail.
- Works with writers and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of promotional and curriculum materials.
- Develops and recommends pricing, inventory items and promotion strategy for USA Archery's merchandise.
- Ensures effective control of marketing resources to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives is within designated budgets.
- Evaluates reactions to programs and promotions to ensure timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing needs.
- Conducts marketing surveys and research on current and new programs.
- Prepares marketing activity reports.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Standard office equipment
- Work location is Flexible - Colorado Springs, CO is preferred
- Extensive travel will be required
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred or at least ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience
- Minimum seven (7) years experience in marketing position
- Creative thinker and innovator
- Experience in archery is preferred
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team building orientation
- Supports transparency, ethical decision making and always acts with the highest degree of integrity
POSITION REPORTS TO: CEO
Deadline for resume submission: First review deadline January 31, 2014. If not filled after initial posting, a second deadline will be posted. The position will remain open until filled.
Salary range: Based on experience and skill level
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, handicap, or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
< Back to All News