STAY UP TO DATE
Colorado Springs, CO - USA Archery (USAA) has recently updated Level 1 and Level 2 certification materials. Please read the frequently asked questions below to find out what these changes will mean for you as a certified archery instructor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What changes have been made to the Level 1 and Level 2 certification materials?
Answer: USAA certification updates include: General updates to the Level 1 and Level 2 books, revised student exams and keys, revised course agenda's and course instructions.
2. If I am a certified Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 instructor do I need to get recertified in order to continue instructing archery or to teach USAA certification courses?
Reason: The changes to the USAA certification materials will not impact your current certification status. Certifications are valid for 3 years.
3. As an instructor, do I need to purchase a new instructor packet prior to teaching my next Level 1 or Level 2 certification class?
Reason: All materials within the instructor packet have been updated, including the book and exam keys.
4. As an instructor, how do I best prepare to teach my next Level 1 or Level 2 course using the revised Level 1 and Level 2 certification materials?
Answer: In order to prepare to teach the next Level 1 or Level 2 certification course please familiarize your self with the revised course agenda, course instructions and new student exams and keys.
5. Where can I purchase Level 1 and Level 2 course materials for my class?
Answer: Current Level 1 and Level 2 instructors can purchase Level 1 and Level 2 course materials at www.usarchery.org. (Click on Shop, then Instructor Certification). Please order certification materials one week in advance to allow adequate time for delivery.
6. Are instructors required to purchase a new instructor packet every time they teach a course?
Reason: A single instructor packet includes the necessary materials to teach a single course multiple times. The only item you would need to provide is an envelope to return course forms to USA Archery. Please Note: Reproduction or copying of USAA materials is prohibited.
7. I tried to place an order for certification materials and my order was not approved. What do I do now?
Answer: If your order for Level 1 or Level 2 certification materials is not approved, it is because your certification is not current. Please contact USAA to renew your certification. If you possess a level 2 certification you must also possess a current background screenand membership.
8. How do I get my certification courses posted on the USAA online course schedule?
Answer: Please send your course details including date(s), time, location and cost to USAA at email@example.com.
9. I have additional questions about certification courses. Who can I contact?
Answer: Jo Chouinard, Certification Coordinator
Phone: 719-866-3451 (MST)
< Back to All News