STAY UP TO DATE
COURTESY JOB POSTING:
Lancaster Archery Supply is an industry leading archery distributor and retailer. In addition to our thriving phone and web based sales center, we also support a physical location in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with a Retail Showroom and an Archery Academy. We are now seeking an Archery Instructor to facilitate all Archery Academy programs with the goal of creating a lifelong passion for archery within all students by teaching and inspiring.
Candidates must be motivated by the energy in the archery community and the excitement created by developing new archers.
• Teach instructional, hands on archery classes to a diverse range of students.
• Provide complete instructions, including body alignment, shot execution, muscle groups and corrections.
• Provide a positive and enjoyable class atmosphere; give encouragement and create a comfortable and appealing environment.
• Incorporate safety training and awareness into daily activities.
• Evaluating performance and providing suitable feedback, balancing criticism with positive and motivating comments.
• Adapting to the needs and interests of the group or individual participant.
• Communicating instructions and commands using clear, simple language.
• Assist Program Coordinator in creating and developing curriculum with outlines, visual aids and handouts for classes.
• Provide support for all Archery Academy events such as tournaments, off site demonstrations and leagues.
• Promote sales through additional classes and related to archery equipment to existing students.
• Minimum USA Archery Level 2 Instructor certification within 60 days of hire.
• A personality with enthusiasm and charisma with a positive and generous attitude.
• Experience teaching adults and children on an introductory level.
• Strong computer, organizational and time management skills.
• Self-motivating; able to work independently and in a team.
• Successful background screening.
• Able to work evening and weekend hours
• Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
• Paid Holidays
• Highmark BlueCross/Blue Shield Health Insurance with $500 Deductible
• $10,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan with up to 4% Employer Matching
• Lancaster Archery Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@lancasterarchery.com.
< Back to All News