STAY UP TO DATE
Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) Camps are designed to introduce archers to the National Training System and provide an opportunity to interact with an Elite coaching staff and other archers who are also dedicated to taking the "next step" as competitors.
During the camp archers will learn and practice:
The goals of the JOAD Camps are to raise each attending archer's level of expertise so that they will be better prepared for tournament competition, teach training techniques that will reinforce the lessons learned at camp, and to instill in each archer the confidence they need to train for and perform better at any level of competition. JOAD Camps are a great learning experience for any archer that is looking to better their skill sets, develop strong friendships, and have fun!
The cost of the camp is $300.00. Archers are responsible for bringing their own equipment and for their own transportation and lodging costs. It is recommended that all traveling archers and parents stay at the host hotel, but it is not mandatory.
Please see below for a list of 2013 JOAD Camps:
· *Paseo Vista Archery Club May 24th-27th Chandler, AZ
· MSU Demmer Center June 13th-16th Lansing, MI
· Ace Archers Club of Columbus August 1st-4th Columbus, OH
· Bull Run Spider Shooters August 8th-11th Centreville, VA
· Next Step Archery JOAD August 8th-11th Mountlake Terrace, WA
· Ace Archers JOAD August 15th-18th Foxboro, MA
· MSU Demmer Center August 15th-18th Lansing, MI
· Lancaster JOAD TBD Lancaster, PA
*Registration is now open
To register for a camp, please visit: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Archery/Programs/Junior-Olympic-Archery-Development/JOAD-Camps.aspx and Click on "Click here to register online"
For more information please contact Callie Grieser at: firstname.lastname@example.org 719-866-3452.
< Back to All News