STAY UP TO DATE
The Arizona Cup event organizers have put out an important announcement - all registered participants should check their email for more information from the event hosts:
The Arizona Cup understands that there has been a lot of questions and concerns regarding the hosting of our event. Up until this point, the risk in Arizona was considered low and no restrictions had been imposed. Our greatest concern has been for the well being of all those involved in the Arizona Cup. Our committee has been in constant contact with each other regarding this situation and we have been trying to keep all those contacting us as informed as possible.
We have been researching the option of postponement for the tournament and as of 4:26pm today the Governor of Arizona has placed restrictions on gatherings over 50 and we are now officially calling the April 3-5 event and are considering October 23-25 as a possible option for rescheduling. An official email & survey communication will be sent out within the next couple of hours to all participants.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we have been navigating this unprecedented situation.
USA Archery will have more information regarding impact on the USAT series and Paralympic Trials available soon. We hold the health, safety and well-being of the archery community as our highest priorities and support the Arizona Cup organizers in making this difficult decision in the best interest of all involved under guidance from public health authorities and government officials.�< Back to All News