July 11, 2021
Team Trials Weather Updates
NOTE: The safety of the athletes is always USA Archery's highest priority. Review the Severe Weather Policy here.
- 8:30am: The fields are closed due to lightning near the venue. Our next update will come at 9am.
- 9:00am: The delay continues. Next update by 9:30am.
- 9:15am: There is lightning at the venue. Next update by 10:00am.
- 9:50am: The delay is extended until at least 10:30am.
- 10:15am: The fields are open and we will resume at 10:45am with one end of practice.
- 3:00pm: Weather delay until 3:30pm.
- 4:00pm: Trials will resume at 4:00pm.
< Back to All News