July 28, 2023
Buckeye Classic weather updates
The safety of the archers is always USA Archery's highest priority. Please review USA Archery's Severe Weather Policy.
- 10:45am (EST) - Due to forecast storms in the area, the start of qualifications on day one of the Buckeye Classic have been delayed for at least one hour. We will provide an update at 11:30am.
- 11:30am - There is a continued delay due to storms and the threat of lightning. A further update will be provided at 12:15pm.
- 12:15pm - There continues to be a threat of lightning in the area around Darree Soccer Fields and so the delay remains. The next update will be provided at 12:45pm.
- 12:45pm - There remains a weather delay in Dublin, OH. A further update will be given at 1:00pm.
- 1:00pm - Inclement weather means the field remains closed for safety reasons. A further update will follow at 1:20pm.
- 1:20pm - Fields will reopen to archers and spectators at 1:40pm, and shooting will begin at 2.00pm with practice, followed by qualification.
- 1:45pm - As a result of the weather delay to the morning session, the following now applies:
The fields will be open for official practice and equipment inspection for Senior/Para/50+ at the conclusion of the U21/U18 qualification round, at approximately 6:30pm EST. Practice will be available for as long as safe lighting conditions allow (up to 8:00pm).
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
< Back to All News