STAY UP TO DATE
POSITION TITLE: National Team Manager
As the manager of USAA's national teams, the National Team Manager will coordinate all activity related to the United States Archery Team (USAT), Junior USAT, Cadet USAT and Para USAT teams as well as the National Development Programs (Junior Dream Team and Resident Athlete Programs). The Manager will work with the National Head Coach and Para National Head Coach to coordinate team travel and logistics for all able and para national team travel. Strong organization and communication skills are a must.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
1. In coordination with the National Head Coach, Para National Head Coach and Assistant Head Coach, manage all national, international and development team logistics.
2. In cooperation with the National Head Coach, Para National Head Coach and Assistant Head Coach, coordinate all logistics of athlete training camps, USOC support programs and USAA partner or sponsor programs.
3. Manage the National Ranking System, USAT, Junior USAT, Cadet USAT and Para USAT requirements and related rankings.
4. Manage athlete files including appropriate release forms, signed code of conduct forms, bios and uniform and travel logistic documents.
5. Staff liaison for team leaders for all able and para international and national team travel logistics.
6. Coordinates travel, stipend and reimbursement activity for JOAD Camps, Junior Dream Team Camps, Resident Athletes, Women's Excellence Program, World and Youth World Teams, Olympic and Paralymic teams, and Para Training Camps.
7. Coordinate national team sponsor and supplier programs as they relate to national and development team and program participants. Including uniform and equipment ordering.
8. Coordinate all anti-doping programs i.e. WADA, USADA and ADAMS.
9. Ensure communication with teams, athletes, and external partners are performed in a timely and effective manner including waivers, policy documents, athlete requirements and similar documents.
10. Perform other duties assigned.
ï¿½ Standard office equipment
ï¿½ Office environment in San Diego Olympic Training Center
ï¿½ Extensive national and international travel will be required
ï¿½ Non-traditional work hours including weekends and holidays
POSITION REPORTS TO: Assistant Head Coach
SALARY RANGE: $35,000 - $50,000
SALARY RANGE: Send Resume and cover letter to:
c/o Guy Krueger
2800 Olympic Parkway
Chula Vista, CA 91915
< Back to All News