March 11, 2015
Nominations Open for Collegiate Archery Program's Regional Coach of the Year
Colorado Springs, Colo. - USA Archery will begin accepting nominations for the Regional Coach of the Year, an award associated with the Collegiate Archery Program, a program of USA Archery. Click here to download the nomination form.
Regional Coach of the Year nominees are coaches who are actively coaching within the USA Archery Collegiate Archery Program. Nominees should demonstrate outstanding accomplishments or activities in the sport for the 2014/2015 school year. Examples of such accomplishments or activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Local, state, and/or national honors and recognitions
- Team win/loss record (please include placements of athletes/teams coached as well as the level of competition - state, national, international, etc.)
- Contributions to the advancement of the sport of archery
Each region shall elect their Regional Coach of the Year based on the nominations received.
Regional Coach of the Year winners (one per region) shall be eligible for the USA Archery Collegiate Archery Program National Coach of the Year Award to be announced at the U.S. National Outdoor Collegiate Championships.
Please note the region in which your club is located:
- East (VA, WV, PA, NY, ME, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT)
- West (OR, WA, CA, NV, ID, MT, WY, CO, UT, NM, AZ, AL, HI)
- South-Central (TX, OK, AR, LA, MS)
- South-East (FL, GA, SC, NC, AL, TN, KY)
- North (ND, MN, SD, NE, KS, MO, IA, WI, IL, IN, MI, OH)
- Current USA Archery Level 2 or higher Certified Instructor or Coach
- Current USA Archery Membership
- Coach affiliated with the USA Archery Collegiate Archery Program
- All current USA Archery Collegiate Archery Program clubs may nominate one coach.
- If you have registered for Collegiate Eligibility, but do not belong to a USA Archery Collegiate Archery Program Club, you may still nominate a coach.
- If you do not wish to nominate a coach, you can still participate in the voting process.
- Please complete the Nomination Form and return to USA Archery at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 22, 2015.
< Back to All News