RED Camp Registration Fees for PERSONAL COACH
The personal coach fee Registration
*Personal Coach fee includes field of play access, three lunches and coach instruction.
Coach Observer Regular Registration - $150
Personal Coach Registration - $100
Parent Personal Coach Registration - $80
West Kentucky Archery Complex
3100 Grapevine Rd, Madisonville, KY 42431
· November 12th – 8AM-5PM
November 13th – 8AM-5PM
November 14th – 8AM-3PM
· The host hotel in Madisonville, information:
o Personal Coaches who are not the parent or legal guardian of a minor will not be permitted to room with minor athletes per USA Archery’s Minor Athlete Abuse and Prevention Policy.
· Personal Coaches who are not the parent or legal guardian of a minor will not be permitted to transport minor athletes per USA Archery’s Minor Athlete Abuse and Prevention Policy without a parental consent form on file with USA Archery
· Breakfast will be provided at the hotel.
· Lunch will be provided on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the training site (for registered archers and personal coaches).
· For dinner, archers and personal coaches are responsible for their own meal planning, but an attempt will be made to organize a group dinner each night.
· Parents who are not personal coaches are welcome to attend and watch from a distance but will not have access to the field of play or have meals provided. Parents will be required to complete the free U.S. Center for SafeSport training.
· For more information please contact Head Coach Dee Falks at [email protected] or 615-497-0147.
Any cancellations 60 days before the beginning of the camp will result in a 15% cancellation fee. Any cancellations made within 30 days of the camp will result in a 75% cancellation fee. Any cancellations made 15 days prior to camp no refund.