2020 RED Coach Observer - EAST Camp #5 in Pennsylvania .
RED Camp Registration Fees for Coach Observers
Archers are limited to 1 personal coach. Participating Coaches register as; Coach Observer, Personal Coach or Parent Coach.
o The registration fee will include training, facility access. Meal Tickets are $30 per camp for lunches.
§ Saturday –Lunch available for purchase during online registration
§ Sunday – Lunch available for purchase during online registration
§ Coaches/Parents may bring their own lunch and snacks if they choose
RED Camp Registration Fees for PERSONAL COACH
· Lancaster Archery Supply, 2195-A Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, PA 17508
o Saturday – 8:00a-5p
o Sunday – 8:00a-5p
· Bird-in-hand: https://bird-in-hand.com/
o Group Rates: Divided by a Front Building which includes outside entrance to the rooms and two double beds. Back Building which includes an inside entrance to all rooms and two queen beds.
§ November 20th-22nd
· Front building $99 per night
· Back building $119 per night
o Group Block: Lancaster Archery Supply
· Country Living Inn: https://www.countrylivinginn.com/
o Group Rates: Standard room two beds. Breakfast in not included
o Group Block is Lancaster Archery Supply
o GUESTS MUST CALL TO BOOK THIS RATE – 717-295-7295
· Personal Coaches who are not the parent or legal guardian of a minor will not be permitted to room with minor athletes per USA Archery’s Minor Athlete Abuse and Prevention Policy.
· Personal Coaches who are not the parent or legal guardian of a minor will not be permitted to transport minor athletes per USA Archery’s Minor Athlete Abuse and Prevention Policy without a parental consent form on file with USA Archery.
· Saturday –Lunch available for purchase during registration
· Sunday – Lunch available for purchase during registration
· Snack and beverages will be provided daily.
· Meal Tickets are $30 per camp
· Archers may bring their own lunch and snacks if they choose
who are not personal coaches are welcome to attend as observer’s but
will not have access to the field of play or have meals provided.
Parents will be required to complete the free U.S. Center for SafeSport training, USA Archery Background Screen, and USA Archery Membership.
· For more information please contact Heather Pfeil at 717-556-1379 ext. 273 or [email protected]
Information about the area:
· Make it a vacation!
Any cancellations 60days before the beginning of the camp will result in a 15% cancellation fee. Any cancellations made within 30 days of the camp will result in a 75% cancellation fee. Any cancellations made 15 days prior to camp no refund.