This course will be taught by Level 4 USA Archery Certified Coach, Tom Hinojosa.
The Level 3-NTS Coach Certification Course moves away from a group instruction and focuses on indifivual athlete development. Students in the Level 3-NTS Coach Certificaiton Course will be introduced to coaching philosophy, event preparation, mental skills, training cycles and plans, equip0ment tuning and receive advanced instruction on the National Training System (NTS) for Recurve and Compound.
COURSE LOCATION: Click on the registration link below for locations of classes
COURSE LENGTH: 3 days
CERTIFICATION PERIOD: Three years from the date of course completion
- Minimum age is 19
- Must hold a current Level 2 Instructor certificaiton for a period of one year OR
- Pass the Level 3 Test-in Exam* AND
- Verify 3 years of documented archery instructor/coaching experience
- Qualified to teach the Level 1 Instructor Certification Course
- Eligible to apply for Level 2 Instructor Trainer Certification
- Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery Program, JOAD Program, Adult Archery Program and/or Collegiate Archery Program Club**
- Eligible for USA Archery insurance coverage.
*Instructors or coaches may also test-in to the Level 3-NTS course if they are not a Level 2 USA Archery Instructor if, in addition to the prerequisites, at least one of the following is met: 1) competed in the Olympics, Paralympics or World Chamionships, 2) trained in the USA Archery Resident Athlete Program or 3) current Level 3 or Level 4 Coach
**USA Archery membership required; NFAA and/or ASA membership will not satisfy the membership requirement.