This course will be taught by Level 4 USA Archery Certified Coach, Tom Hinojosa.
The Level 2 Archery Instructor Certification Course includes the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course and provides students with an introduction to the National Training System (NTS) Steps of Shooting for recurve and compound, equipment and accessory setup, athlete development and events. It also qualifies students to teach the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course. Graduates of the Level 2 Archery Instructor Certification Course are well prepared to serve as the lead instructor for long-term archery programs such as Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD), Adult Archery Program and Collegiate Archery Program clubs, as well as the Explore Archery Program.
COURSE LOCATION: Click on the registration link below for locations of classes
COURSE LENGTH: 2 days
CERTIFICATION PERIOD: Three years from the date of course completion
- Minimum age is 18
- Membership in USA Archery*, National Field Archery Association (NFAA), or Archery Shooters Association (ASA)
- SafeSport Training
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A CURRENT LEVEL 1 INSTRUCTOR TO ENROLL IN THE LEVEL 2 COURSE.
- Qualified to teach the Level 1 Instructor Certification Course
- Eligible to apply for Level 2 Instructor Trainer Certification
- Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery Program, JOAD Program, Adult Archery Program and/or Collegiate Archery Program Club**
- Eligible for USA Archery insurance coverage.
*A Temporary, Recreational, and/or Youth Membership option will not satisfy the membership requirement.
**USA Archery membership required; NFAA and/or ASA membership will not satisfy the membership requirement.