Archery Instructors and Coaches are the foundation of USA Archery's grassroots programs, and our athlete development pipeline. Obtaining your certification not only provides you with valuable knowledge and hands-on skills, but also boosts the marketing value of your program. Instructor and Coach Certifications are recognized by both USA Archery and the National Field Association.
A Level 1 Instructor is most closely associated with a "grassroots" program that is short-term in scope and focused on introducing basic archery skills to beginners. Such programs would include: camps, Scouting, 4-H, and Parks and Recreation.
Level 1 Course will focus on introducing basic archery skills to beginners
and an introduction to the National Training System (NTS) basic shooting.
· Course Content: Basic shooting steps, introduce intermediate shooting steps, safety, range set-up; equipment setup and repair, fitting equipment to an archer.
· Length of Course: 12-15 hours
· Prerequisites: Minimum age: 15 (Level1)
· USA Archery or NFAA membership. Successful background screen & completion of SafeSport Training.
· Note: No certification will be processed without membership & background screen.
· Certification period: Three years.
Mike and Teresa Perrego, Archers Crest Olympic Archery Training, LLC.
USA Archery Level 4 NTS Coaches;
NFAA Archery Coach / Instructor
(303) 809 4092 and (303) 949 5640, [email protected]