STAY UP TO DATE
12:41pm ET: We are currently on a delay for lightning near the venue. We will update at 1pm.
12:54pm ET: We will reopen the field at 1:30pm, weather permitting. JUNIORS/CADETS: Official practice may be delayed, stay tuned for updates.
3:18pm ET: There are storms currently near the venue. Shooting may be paused for the senior/masters qualification round. Juniors/Cadets: please continue to stay tuned for an announcement about whether or not we will be able to safely conduct official practice later this afternoon.
3:24pm ET: Because of lightning near the venue and impending storms, for the safety of the archers, the last two ends of qualification are cancelled.
3:28pm ET: JUNIORS/CADETS - we will have an update at 5pm about whether or not we will be able to safely hold Official Practice today. If we are unable to hold practice today, there will be an additional end of practice tomorrow morning before qualification and in that instance we will begin at 7:30am.
4:41pm ET: We will open the field for Official Practice at 5pm and will get in as many ends as we can, weather permitting.
5:38pm ET: Because of severe weather at the venue, Official Practice is closed for today. We will begin qualification at 8am tomorrow with 3 ends of practice.< Back to All News