· SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER EARLY
· All OUT of STATE archers need to register as a GUEST
· We will be having In-State awards and Out of State awards
· PA States- Saturday & Sunday 9am, 12:30pm, choice of 1 shooting time; 60-arrow event.
· Late registration Feb. 1, 2022
· Registration will close Feb. 6, 2022
· Registration fee is $35.
· Late registration is $40. Starting Feb. 1-5, 2022
· There will be 2 ends of official practice.
· Lancaster- Main Shooting Range & Shooting Center will be used for practice.
· Must follow CDC guidelines.
· All participants will be required to agree to a waiver during registration.
· Mandatory temperature checks upon entering buildings
· Lancaster Archery is a Non-Smoking Facility
· Please check-in upon arrival.
· Check website for target assignments.
· There will be double scoring. Lancaster will have electronic scoring along with a scorecard. Scorecard is official.
· Equipment inspection will be completed before shooting begins
o LAS Archery parking lot is limited. Please follow signs for additional parking.
o LAS concessions will be open. You are welcome to bring your own food.
· Food will be allowed in the shooting range but not past the shooting line.
· Awards will be distributed on Sunday following the 12:30p line or mailed.
· Refunds will have a service charge.
· No bow case storage. It is recommended to assemble bow before entering the building.
Pa State Championship: Feb. 12-13, 2022 @ 9am or 12:30pm
Ø Distance will be 18 meters, except 9 year old or younger Yeoman @ 9m
Ø PA States-Recurve Archers have a choice of a 40cm single-spot or vertical recurve 3-spot
Ø PA States-Compound Archers have a choice of a 40cm single-spot or vertical compound 3-spot.
Ø PA Divisions:
o Recurve, Recurve Guest, Compound, Compound Guest, Barebow, Barebow Guest, Para and Bowhunter Collegiate Archers
Ø PA Classifications:
o Yeomen, Bowmen, Cub, Cadet, Junior,
o Senior, Master 50+, Master 60+, Master 70+
Ø ALL Compound archers will shoot inner ten ring
Ø ALL Recurve archers will shoot outer ten ring
Ø We will be hosting a “AB “& “CD” line
Ø Two archer per target bale, per line
Ø Will have 2 minutes to shoot 3 arrows
Ø Will have 10 sec. to go from waiting line to shooting line.
Ø Will be following World archery rules
o There will be no equipment failures
o There will be no medical failures.
Ø NO CAMO Clothing will be permitted
2195-A, Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America, 17602
Barebow (Recurve), Collegiate Bowhunter, Compound, Para Compound, Para Recurve, Para W1 and Recurve