The Level 2 Instructor Trainer certification is an additional certification current USA Archery Level 2 instructor’s and higher-level coaches may apply for if they would like to be eligible to teach the Level 2 Instructor course.
The goal of the Level 2 Instructor Trainer certification program ensures USA Archery Level 1 and Level 2 instructor certification courses are taught in a safe and consistent manner nationwide.
Course Length: Online Exam - 50 questions
Course Cost: FREE
Certification Period: Three years from the date of course completion
- Minimum age is 18
- Current Level 2 or higher USA Archery Instructor or Coach Certification
- Current USA Archery Level 2 or higher certification
- Membership to USA Archery* or the National Field Archery Association (NFAA)
- USA Archery Background Screening
- U.S. Center for SafeSport Training
- Online Application
- Must obtain a passing score of 100% on the Level 2 Instructor Trainer online exam
Current USA Archery Level 2 instructors and higher-level coaches can easily apply to become a Level 2 Instructor Trainer by taking the following steps:
- Go to the USA Archery Shop and purchase a new Level 2 “Instructor Packet”.
- After you receive the new materials, review the “Instructions for How to Teach the Level 1 and Level 2 Course”, the Level 1 and Level 2 books and USA Archery Mobile Coach videos to prepare for the online exam.
- Visit www.usarchery.sport80.com and log in to your account in the USA Archery membership services database, expand the drop down menu for “online exams” and then select “New Exam” to take the FREE Level 2 Instructor Trainer online exam. Once you pass the online exam the Instructor Trainer certification will be automatically added to your member account in the USA Archery membership services database.
*A USA Archery Temporary, Recreational and/or Youth Membership will not satisfy the membership requirement.
Find a Coaching Certification Course in Your Area