The Level 2 Instructor Trainer certification is an additional certification current USA Archery Level 2 instructor’s and higher-level coaches may apply for if they would like to be eligible to teach the Level 2 Instructor course.
The goal of the Level 2 Instructor Trainer certification program ensures USA Archery Level 1 and Level 2 instructor certification courses are taught in a safe and consistent manner nationwide.
Course Length: Online Exam - 50 questions
Course Cost: FREE
Certification Period: Three years from the date of course completion
- Minimum age is 18
- Current Level 2 or higher USA Archery Instructor or Coach Certification
- Current USA Archery Level 2 or higher certification
- Membership to USA Archery* or the National Field Archery Association (NFAA)
- USA Archery Background Screening
- U.S. Center for SafeSport Training
- Must obtain a passing score of 96% on the Level 2 Instructor Trainer online exam
Current USA Archery Level 2 instructors and higher-level coaches can easily apply to become a Level 2 Instructor Trainer by taking the following steps:
- Go to the USA Archery Shop and purchase a new Level 2 “Instructor Packet”.
- After you receive the new materials, review the “Instructions for How to Teach the Level 1 and Level 2 Course”, the Level 1 and Level 2 books and USA Archery Coaching Resources videos to prepare for the online exam.
- Log into your USA Archery account (https://usarchery.sport80.com/login) . Click on "Online Exams" in the menu under your name. Click the "Add Exam" button to add the Level 2 Instructor Trainer Exam to your account. Take the exam.
*A USA Archery Temporary, Recreational and/or Youth Membership will not satisfy the membership requirement.
Find a Coaching Certification Course in Your Area